11.27.2013

Dr. Digi's Challenge 24 - Anything goes

Now, for another favorite website, Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.   As soon as I saw this image, I had to make it for my husband.  This was for our 44th wedding anniversary that we just celebrated on November 15th.   Cards for Men is a great site.  Since we have 4 grandsons, I find it harder to make cards for our boys, especially since they are getting older.  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps is a great place to find exactly what you need.  I always go for the "unusual" and get responses like, "where did you get that stamp!"  Great images.  This one really made my husband smile!

The link for Dr. Digi's House of Stamps: Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Dr. Digi's Challenge 24 - Anything Goes:

Here is my card I made for my husband:

Angling Andy
And for our son's birthday that was October 20th:

Davey Dunderton

No comments:

Post a Comment