5.27.2013

Well, spring and summer were here and left.  It got so cold I asked my husband to turn on the heat to get the chill out of the house.  It's been raining for several day here in the southwest suburb of Chicago.  But in the next two days the temperature will raise to 88 degrees fahrenheit.  I shouldn't complain, it's only rain and the warm weather will be back soon and I will be able to sit back and enjoy my flower gardens.

My mom had triple bypass surgery in March.  I think she is doing good for being 85 years old.  I wanted to make her something that she can look at a glance and think of why she is still here;  her three daughters among other things.  So, this is for you mom...

Sentiment:  You are braver than you believe,  smarter than you think, stronger than you seem, And loved more than you know.

         
















Here are the two videos on how I made this for my mom.  I talked so much,  I had to do it in two parts!  :)

Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps ~ 3 Daughters Part 1

Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps ~ 3 Daughters Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment